- Fully Wired Digital Thermostat
- Gas-Filled Sensor (1/16″ diameter)
- Lockable Front Panel Touchpad Adjustment
- 6′ Power Cord
- It turns off the freezer when it reaches the specified temperature. It can also be set to turn on a heat source to warm to a specified temperature.
A419ABG3C, Johnson Controls, Inc., ELECTRONIC TEMP CONTROL; PRE-W 0
List Price: $ 69.49
- Caps are not assembled
- 16 oz AMBER flip cap bottles
These are reusable, flip-top style beer bottles. Also called grolsch-style beer bottles. Their flip-top design simplifies the bottling process by eliminating the need for capping. The beer bottles are sealed by simply flipping the cap and rubber gasket onto the bottle’s opening and clamping down the wire. No bottle caps. No cappers. They are made with a much thicker and stronger glass than typical 12 ounce beer bottles. They have a sturdy, steel wire assembly and thick rubber gaskets to complete the seal. You’ll be able to reuse these beer bottles over again and again.
List Price: $ 19.99
Don’t forget, capping your beer without knowing your temperature can lead to a real mess. This is exactly why you need a Johnson Controls Digital Thermostat.