This week we are joined by award winning brewer and co-owner of Green Cheek Beer Co., Evan Price. We discuss many things including:
– Evan’s transition from Noble Ale Works to Green Cheek 2 years ago.
– Pressures and anxiety of starting up a brewery at the same time as having twins.
– Fan expectations.
– Approach to initial beer program.
– Is it possible to influence haze bros to try new styles?
– Commanding a line for can releases.
– Lager love.
– Tart/sour/wild beer.
– Pastry stout trends.
And much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• California Craft Beer Summit 2019 – Whether you are in the beer industry or just love drinking the good stuff, mark your calendar and secure your tickets for the biggest beer event on the west coast.
• Firestone Walker Brewing – Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze – Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com